Fermented plant juice is an all natural fertilizer made by extracting and fermenting the juice of nutrient-dense plants.
This process takes the nutrients that were once contained within plant leaves and flowers and converts them into a water soluble form which can be used to manage plant nutrition in your garden.
This is originally a Korean Natural Farming technique and is a great way to fertilize our gardens without the use of chemicals. It can be used as a foliar spray or as a soil drench. We make all our ‘juice’ from plants locally sourced on Maui.
- Application rate 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water
- Use 1-3 times a week
- Store in a cool dark place or best in the fridge
- For current/active Curbside Compost customers, we can deliver your product for FREE during our next pickup.
- For all other customers, you can pick up your order at one of our locations (in Haiku or Kula). Upon completing your order, we will email you a link to schedule a time/location to pick up your order.
To reduce waste, we encourage you to re-use your clean, glass bottle.
- Deliveries (Curbside Compost customers only): please leave out a container for us to use during our next pickup or else please order your ‘juice’ in a new glass bottle.
- Pickup Customers: please bring your own container or else order your ‘juice’ in a new glass bottle.